New and improved HM3 FAQ system:
Poker Site Setup FAQ:
Holdem Manager 3 will automatically configure Auto Import Folders during installation.
Use this guide if your HUD (Heads-Up Display) is NOT
displayed or hands are NOT
automatically imported into Holdem Manager 3 during live play sessions.
Video: General Poker Site Setup / Auto Importing Hands / HUD Troubleshooting:
To display a HUD (Heads-Up Display) on live tables, Holdem Manager 3 must Auto Import Hand History Files
and there are two steps to this.
[url=#Step1]Step 1 - Find Poker Site Hand History Files[/url]
[url=#Step2]Step 2 - Configure HM3 To Recognize Poker Room Hand History File Locations[/url]
[h1][anchor=Step1]Step 1 - Find Poker Site Hand History Folder[/anchor][/h1]
Your Poker Site writes Hand History
files to your hard drive after a hand is completed. We need to find the folder path on your computer where your Poker Site is saving Hand History
Poker Site Hand History
options are found in a Settings
menu or an Options
type menu in the Poker Site software.
Below are a few examples showing where Hand History
options can be found from a few Poker Sites:
[h2]Poker Site Hand History Settings
- Critical: Make sure “Save Hand Histories” is checked if your poker site has this option.
- Critical: Make sure “English” Hand Histories are being saved if your poker site has this option.
- Critical: Note the folder path where Hand Histories are being saved. (Write the folder path down or copy it to your clipboard. We will use this Hand History folder path later.)
- If your poker site saves Tournament Summaries, we need to locate that folder as well. (Write it down.) Not all poker Sites support tournament summaries.
If you changed any of the options listed above, play a few live hands before proceeding.
Only proceed to [url=#Step2]Step 2[/url] if your know the folder path of your Poker Site Hand History Files
[h2][anchor=sites]If you can’t find your Poker Site Hand History Folder
, click one of the links below for detailed instructions: [/anchor][/h2]
Winning Poker Network
Asian Poker Clubs - NEW
[h1][anchor=Step2]Step 2 - Configure Holdem Manager 3 To Recognize Poker Room Hand History File Locations[/anchor][/h1]
- Go to Tools > Site Settings
- Figure 1 - Select the Poker Site to configure on the left.
- Figure 2 - Click the "Auto Detect" button (2) and see if new folders show up in Figure 3.
- Figure 3 - If NEW Hand History Folders appear after clicking “Auto Detect”, you are done and your HUD should work.
- If Auto Import folders are displayed but hands don’t Auto Import, double and triple check the folder locations from [url=#Step1]Step 1 - Find Poker Site Hand History Folder.[/url]
- Figure 4 - You can manually add or edit Hand History Folder locations here. If no new folders appeared after clicking "Auto Detect", manually add the Hand History Folder we located from [url=#Step1]Step 1[/url].
- Figure 5 - Click here to open the selected Auto Import Folder from figure 3. If you just played a couple hands, this folder should have Hand History text files in the folder.
[h3]Make 100% sure your Poker Site Hand History Folders match the Auto Import Folders in Holdem Manager 3!
If you still can’t get hands to Auto Import to display a HUD, review [url=#Step1]Step 1[/url] and [url=#Step2]Step 2[/url]
along with our HUD Troubleshooting Video
If the HUD isn’t lining up with the correct player, review our Preferred Seating FAQ
along with [url=#sites]Site Specific Setup FAQ’s.[/url]